RIALTO COMPETITION TERMS FOR THE ROBERTSON LODGES COMPETITION
1. Application: These Rialto Competition Terms ("Terms") apply to the Robertson Lodges Presents… ("Competition") and forms an agreement between each entrant ("you") and SKY Network Television ("SKY") and Rialto Channel.
2. Competition information: Competition information: Please see below and any additional terms and conditions of entry into the Competition including the entry information (such additional terms to be the "Specific Terms") :
(a) The Competition starts at 12.00am on 12 June 2023 and finishes at 11.59pm on 31 August 2023 ("Entry Period").
(b) To enter this Competition, you must provide the required information requested by Rialto Channel at the time of entry, be a SKY customer with at least the SKY Starter package and Rialto Channel with a SKY Box in the home. Only one entry per Rialto Channel customer ("Entry Instructions"). This competition is only open to New Zealand residents.
(c) The prize draw will take place on Friday 1 September 2023 ("Prize Determination Date").
(d) A three-night stay at a property of the winner’s choosing, inclusive of all meals and complimentary green fees or a 50-minute spa treatment per person, each night of stay if at either of the North Island properties, or a local appellation wine match with dinner one evening if at Matakauri. The stay must be used before the end of September. Prize valued at $12,000.
Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winners and their companion must travel together on all prize travel. Prize stay to be undertaken only between September 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023. Airfare(s) will be covered by Rialto Channel. Transport from the airport to the lodges will be covered by Robertson Lodges.
(e) This Competition is administered and promoted by the Rialto Channel in association with SKY and Robertson Lodges ("Competition Sponsors").
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to New Zealand residents that are at least 18-years-old at the time of entry and that comply with these Terms. Employees of SKY, Rialto Channel, SKY and Robertson Lodges’ agents and related entities and any other Competition Sponsors, as well as the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. Entry: You may enter the Competition by following the Entry Instructions during the Entry Period. Unless otherwise set out in the Entry Instructions, you may only enter the Competition once. If your entry is received by Rialto Channel outside the Entry Period, or you do not follow the Entry Instructions and comply with these Terms (including any Specific Terms), you may be disqualified from the Competition.
5. Determining and contacting the winner(s): Unless specified in the Specific Terms, the winner of the Prize will be drawn randomly from one prize pool comprising all valid entries on the Prize Determination Date. Rialto Channel will take reasonable steps to contact the winner by using the contact details provided at the time of entry. However, if Rialto Channel cannot contact a winner within two working days of the Prize Determination Date (despite reasonable efforts to do so) or if the winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize for reasons outside Rialto Channel's reasonable control, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and Rialto Channel may conduct a redraw and select a new winner (and may continue to do this until a winner is selected, contacted, and accepts the Prize in accordance with this clause).
6. Prizes: Some or all components of the Prize may be subject to availability, as well as additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner agrees to comply with all such third party terms and conditions. Where the Prize includes travel, SKY, Rialto Channel and third parties may impose restrictions on the dates of travel and/or black-out periods (e.g. during school holidays). Prize winners are responsible for arranging and paying for all costs associated with the Prize that are not explicitly stated in the applicable Prize description (including, without limitation, transfers to and from a New Zealand departure point, meals, spending money, insurance and other incidentals). Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable, cannot be exchanged for cash and all components of the Prize must be taken together. Rialto Channel reserves the right to replace any Prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside Rialto Channel's reasonable control. Where the Prize is to be delivered to the winner, the Prize must be delivered to a New Zealand address.
7. Promotion: The winner must make themselves available for promotional and publicity purposes on reasonable notice from SKY and Rialto Channel. Rialto Channel may use all winners' names and photographs for promotional and media purposes without compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Rialto Channel.
8. No warranties: By entering into the Competition, you acknowledge and agree that SKY and Rialto Channel has not made any representations as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Prize.
9. Liability: Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, SKY, Rialto Channel and the Competition Sponsors, and their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury by or to any person whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize. Without limiting the previous sentence, SKY and Rialto Channel are not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Promotion, however caused.
10. General: SKY and Rialto Channel’s decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered in to. SKY and Rialto Channel may change these Terms at any time. The Terms that apply to you are the Terms that are in effect at the time you enter the Competition. If SKY and Rialto Channel cannot reasonably run the Competition as planned for any reason, SKY and Rialto Channel reserves the right to cancel this Competition.
11. Personal information: SKY, Rialto Channel and the Competition Sponsors may collect and use personal information about you for the purpose of administering the Competition, verifying the validity of entries, contacting winners and checking winners' identities, and marketing the goods and services of SKY, the Competition Sponsors, and selected other third parties to you and your household (including via electronic message). As certain information is required in order to effectively administer the Competition, if you do not provide accurate information where requested, you may be disqualified from entry into the Competition. SKY and/or Rialto Channel will collect, use and hold your information in accordance with our legal obligations, including under the Privacy Act 1993. In order to request access to or correction of your personal information, or if you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact SKY at PO Box 9059 Newmarket, Auckland or at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0800 759 759 or Rialto Channel at PO BOX 5059, Auckland CBD, Auckland or at email@example.com
12. Facebook: Where the Competition is run via Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Facebook has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to Rialto Channel, SKY and/or the other Competition Sponsors, not to Facebook.